We are always open to collaborations and working with brands in the food and travel space who share our values. Here are opportunities we would be eager to explore with you.
In The Press
Our business and travel knowledge and expertise have been featured in publications such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. Here’s a selection of our press features:
- How to Score Cheap Flights with Mistake Airline Fairs – The Washington Post
- Frequent Travelers Share Their Favorite Airplane Hacks – Reader’s Digest
- Why You Should Test the Power of Boredom as a Weapon for Productivity – Forbes
- The Most Romantic Restaurants In The World, According To Expert Globe-Trotters – The Zoe Report
- 27 Explorers on the Best Places They’ve Ever Traveled – Men’s Journal
In addition to our media writing, we have also given talks, workshops and have been featured speakers at events and conferences all over the world. Here are some examples of past speaking engagements:
- The Future of Remote Work (Panel) – Freedom X Fest, Spain, 2018
- Five Emerging Technologies to Get Excited About – Freedom X Fest, Spain, 2018
- How to Grow Your Instagram Audience – PMO Coworking, Palermo, 2017
- An Introduction to Digital Nomadism – J-Space, Jeju, South Korea, 2016
- The Evolution of Content – Porto.io, Porto, 2016
London, Lisbon, and Chisinau are just some of the beautiful cities we have had the pleasure of visiting and creating content about over the last couple of years. If you represent a hotel, tourist attraction, or tourist board, we would love to hear from you.
We are always looking for opportunities to try as much authentic food as we can when we travel to different countries. If you run or represent a food tour, restaurant, or unique culinary experience, feel free to get in touch to discuss collaborations.
Where possible, we are eager to feature hotels and accommodation choices in our city and destination guides for our readers.
If you’d love to work with us, reach out to us at [email protected].